What is Sports massage?
Sports massage has an increasing profile in sports medicine, offering benefits for all kinds of athletes, from elite swimmers, cyclists and footballers, to recreational golfers and joggers, and weekend soccer warriors. Sports massage is a deeper type of massage that works specifically with sporting injuries and ailments. Most of our clients are active people who come in for treatment to recover from injury sustained during sport. From a tennis elbow or corked thigh to a twisted ankle or shin splints, sports massage provides relief from discomfort and aids rehabilitation and recovery.
What is Bone therapy(Judo therapy)?
- 【Back ground】
- Judo therapy, originating in the Japanese martial art of judo, represents one of Japan’s most unique and traditional co-medical professions.
- 【Judo Therapist is popular as “Bone Therapist“ or “Sekkotsu”】
- The Judo Therapist is a person with the national license to treat damage of bones, joints, muscles and soft tissues by the conservative therapy (without operation) based on Japanese traditional medicine or Judo therapy skills (which were popular and trusted by people from a long time ago) and Western medical knowledge. Primarily, judo therapists manually treat sprains, bruises, soft tissue damage, fractures, and dislocations in their own office “Sekkotsuin”.
- 【Medical act based on Judo Therapy Law】
- The Judo therapist license and the operation is controlled by the Judo therapist Law and related enforcement regulations issued in 1970 as a single law. In these regulations, the Judo therapist's work is stipulated, and the provisions related to the right to open a clinic of Judo therapy, the treatment of bone fracture and bone dislocation based on the premise of a doctor (excluding first aid) are contained. The subjects for national licensing examination for Judo therapist specified in these regulations are anatomy, physiology, kinematics pathology summary, hygieiology, public health study, general clinical medicine, surgery summary, orthopedic surgery, rehabilitation medicine, Judo therapy theory and related laws. Through these subjects, we can know that today's "traditional medicine (national medicine) is closely connected with the special knowledge of the modern Western medicine.
Athletic Trainers are health care professionals who collaborate with physicians to provide preventative services, emergency care, clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions. We support some professional teams and students for competition as Athletic Trainer.
|60 Minute Treatment||7,000 yen|
|Visit service Treatment||20,000 yen|
All treatment fee are NOT included tax.
Takizawa Sports massage, Bone therapy clinic
※Please note, our main entrance is located on the upper floor with access by stairs only. If you are unable to walk up the stairs, please advise our reception when making your appointment. Thank you for your cooperation.
Weekends & National Holidays 10:00AM-5:00PM
※Phone available 10:00AM-6:00PM
(except Weekends ＆ National Holidays)
Please call the number below to make an appointment.
Tel: Japan 0800-919-2013(Toll Free)
The other countries +81-90-4700-8405
Mail: email@example.com(Question only)
24 hours notice is required for cancellation and must be notified during business hours.
Cancellations after business hours voice mail or by email is not accepted.